Please submit your abstracts as a Word file attachment (not a pdf file) via the online submission system.
Abstracts should not exceed one page. Abstract should describe briefly the aims as well as the results and conclusions of the scientific work. Abstract must be written in clear and grammatical English and it should include the title of the paper, the name(s) and affiliation(s) of the author(s) and up to 5 keywords.
A full paper, up to 10 pages, is optional and may be submitted via the online submission system, written according to the instructions for authors.
Please follow the instructions for Authors for both abstract and full paper preparation.
- Instruction for authors (download pdf file)
- Sample Abstract (download doc file)
- Sample paper (download doc file)
Please notice that…
- The final date for abstract submission is January 16th 2017 30th January 2017 20th February 2017.
- The final date for full paper submission is March 31st 2017.
- At least one of the authors should attend the conference, in order to make the paper eligible for publication in one of the special issues.
- Abstracts that will be presented at the conference (as either oral or poster presentations) are eligible for publication in one of the special issues.
Along with the final paper submission…
- Please let us know if you prefer your paper to be considered as oral or poster presentation. Of course, the final decision on this issue will be taken by the reviewers, after the submission of the full paper.
- Please, let us know who among the authors will be responsible for the presentation of the paper (either oral presentation or poster).
- In addition the poster should not exceed the size of A0 (90 cm* 110 cm).
- Please suggest one or more of the conference topics where your paper best fits in topics
The organizing committee is in contact with international scientific journals and selected papers from the conference may be published in special issues, after they have been reviewed. The participants will be informed regarding this possibility by e-mail. A volume based on the proceedings of the conference on "Changing Cities" will be published.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Conference Secretariat:
- Maria Nikou, e-mail: , Tel. 0030 24210 74422, Fax 0030 24210 74380
- Stella Manika, e-mail: , Tel. 0030 24210 74422, Fax 0030 24210 74380