The Conference venue are as follows:
- Apollon Theatre (Opening Ceremony – keynote speeches) Monday 26th of June
- Municipal Cultural Centre (Parallel Sessions)
- Main Ballroom at "Hermes Hotel" (pre-organized special sessions and Parallel Sessions)
The Conference Organizing Committee has arranged for special accommodation prices at:
- Hermes Hotel (3 star) for those wishing to stay in 5 minutes walking distance from the conference venues and in a unique urban waterfront area
- Dolphin Bay Hotel (4 star) for those wishing to combine the conference with leisure activities on the best beach of the island – Galissas - located 7 km away from the conference venues and connected to them by public bus every half an hour.
- Nisaki Hotel (2 star) for those wishing to stay in 5 minutes walking distance from the conference venues and in a unique urban waterfront area .
- Single room 55 € garden view (breakfast included)
- Single room 60 € sea view (breakfast included)
- Double room 70 € garden view (breakfast included)
- Double room 75 € sea view (breakfast included)
Please, contact directly the hotel reception at or +302281083011, +302281083012, +302281088011.
Dolphin Bay Hotel ⇒ Online Booking
- Standard Village View Single Room 58,00€
- Standard Village View Double Room 68,00€
- Superior Sea View Single Room 71,00€
- Superior Sea View Double Room 83,00€
Above rates are per room, per night, including buffet breakfast and all taxes. Telephone: +30 2281042924, Email:
- Double room 60 € sea view (breakfast included)
Hermes Hotel and Nisaki Hotel are located in the city Centre on the waterfront area.
Dolphin Bay Hotel on Galissas Village and beach, 7 km from city Centre.
Public buses connect the city centre to Galissas every half an hour. Taxis cost 10-12 euros